A little bit about me...
Once upon a time, there was girl who dreamed of becoming a photographer for Sports Illustrated. I figured, there likely wasn't a chance of actually playing major league baseball (mostly because she grew up playing on a smaller diamond) or in the NFL (something about being tackled didn't appeal) so why not put together two things that I loved - photography and sports! Well, fast forward a bit and though I certainly wouldn't shy away from jumping onto the sideline if given the opportunity today, I have discovered over the years that it doesn't quite matter whether I am photographing a game winning touchdown, a couple saying "I do" or a family trying to make each other laugh, it's the people I love. Capturing special moments in people's lives that will turn into a life time of memories - there is truly nothing better!
You check out their portfolio, read the reviews and discuss pricing but the most important thing in choosing the right photographer for your event is whether or not you click (see what I did there?). I'm full of corny jokes to make you smile, I'm an expert at boring babies to sleep and I have no problem laying on the ground or standing on furniture for the best angle but that's just the beginning. Here are a few fun facts about me that might paint a better picture (yup, another corny pun):
1. I was born and raised in Massachusetts until I migrated south in 2006 to avoid shoveling snow.
2. I'm a huge sports fan and, as a result of the above statement, I am a diehard Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins fan by nature.
3. I'm a avid cyclist (road not mountain), I run on occasion, I've participated in several muddy obstacle course races and GoRuck events.
4. I love to travel and my favorite trip without a doubt was my cruise to the Greek Isles and Croatia.
5. My favorite animal is a pig - random I know.
6. I'm a full time legal assistant and have been in the legal field for 20 years (hard to believe since I'm still in my 30's!)
7. I have 2 Goddaughters and 6 "nephews" that I spoil as if that's my job.
8. I'm a middle child - one brother 10 months older, one sister 10 years younger.
9. My favorite colors are green and blue.
10. I would never subject another person to my lack of singing skills doing karaoke but if there's a Lip Sync Battle - I'm in!